ESSA -Important Note on Information Privacy and Protection
In order to better provide you with transaction services, Essa will collect and use your relevant information. Essa will ensure the security of your information based on legal requirements and relevant commercial confidentiality principles;
Regarding the collection, use, and protection of your relevant information during your use of Essa’ s products or services, the specific instructions are as follows:
1. Basic principles of information use and protection
1) Unless required by law or with your consent, we will not share your information and transaction information with companies, organizations, and individuals other than Essa.com service providers;
2) We will not transfer your information to any company, organization or individual, let alone sell your information and transaction information for commercial profit.
3) We have taken reasonable and feasible safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide, and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information.
4) You have the right to manage your personal information, including access, supplementation, modification, deletion, etc.
2. How we will collect and use your information
1) Help you become our member
For services that require an account on Essa.com, we may verify your membership based on the above information provided by you to ensure that we are providing services for you.
2) Show and push products or services for you
In order to improve our products or services and provide you with personalized information search and transaction services, we will extract your browsing, search preferences, behavioral habits, and Features such as location information, based on feature tags, carry out indirect crowd portraits and display and push information for displaying, pushing information and possible commercial advertisements.
3) Provide you with products or services
In order to provide you with page display and search results that are more in line with your needs, understand product suitability, and identify abnormal status of your account, we will collect information about the services you use and how you use them and associate these information. This information includes:
Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, application list information, etc.) according to the specific permissions granted by you during software installation and use. Hardware feature information), information related to the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
Log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. For example, the content of your search query, IP address, browser type, telecommunications operator, language used, date and time of access, and records of web pages you visit, etc.
Please note that separate device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine this type of non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or combine it with personal information, this type of non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the combined use.
In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated during your use of our services to show you and facilitate your order management.
When you contact us, we may save your communication/call records and content or contact information you leave and other information in order to contact you or help you solve problems, or record solutions and results of related problems.
3. In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1) Related to national security and national defense security;
2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4) In order to protect your or other individuals' life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5) Your personal information disclosed to the public on your own;
6) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to laws and regulations, sharing and transferring personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of personal information. Storage and processing will not need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
4. Contact us
You can contact us in the following ways, and we will respond to your request within 15 days:
Address: Prov. Canton, City Guangzhou, Dist.Tianhe, Blvd.West Huangpu, R&F Bd. A1003
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit with the court with jurisdiction in the defendant's domicile.